Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve and Santa is coming

Well it is Dec 24,2011 and another year is close to being complete. Tonight Santa Clause is doing his worldy jaunt around the globe. He is stopping at every home with children to drop off his gifts to make millions of girls and boys happy for another year.
 I hope that all of you childred have been good this past year or you just might not get that toy or whatever it is that you asked Santa for. I know that I have been trying to behave myself so that Mrs Blakey could tell Santa  that I have been a good boy and it  is okay to drop off the toys that I asked for this Christmas.
  All of you kids had better get off to bed early so Santa can come into your places with  his surprises. It will be exciting to get up in the morning to check out the tree and your stockings as well.
                    Well we will say good night to you all and wish you all a very
                       Merry , Merry  Christmas

Wilf, Elizabeth Blakey and family

No comments:

Post a Comment