Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Off To The Races


I went to visit a local business in the Kirkland Lake area today and was very impressed with what I saw. I have seen the place many times as I drove by their store but had no interest in looking inside at that time but you never know what you might find if you just get curious.
The showroom is very well laid out and appealing to the eye as they have a variety of machines on display as you walk straight in the door, to the left and also to the right. There are two gentlemen at the sales counter to greet you and they are very polite and friendly. Mr Tanner Rosko is the Sales Manager of the business and he has another gentleman working with him, Mr Josh Harvey who was very helpful as he showed me around the premises. I will say a very big "THANK YOU" to him for his time and efforts. Mr Harvey showed me their coral of racing machines that they take around the country on the snowmobile racing circuit going to almost all points of the province. The boys at this business are very enthusiastic about their business not only selling machines, repairing them , but also racing them and showing the public what they are made of. Good work men!!! It is not too many times that I have gone into places that sell products and noticed that the people not only sell their products but thoroughly enjoy them after hours as well in their entertainment hours.
The most of what I saw in their showroom was snowmobiles, which I expected to see at this time of year, but they also had a good quantity of ATVs as well and one or two boats on trailers at the back of the showroom straight ahead. I asked my guide if they would be changing their display goods to go with the season shortly and he agreed that they would be bringing out some bikes and more ATVs soon as well as boats. I believe that the Rosko family have made a very wise decision when they opened up their power sports business selling and servicing small engines machines such as they have. It is a very popular sport in this part of the country as well as being very useful items to get around off road terrain in the bush and to the cottage.
I wish the best of a profitable and successful future for the people of Team Rosko Power Sports on the south side of highway 66 just west of Chaput Hughes, Ontario. Make it a point to come and see what Tanner and his men have to offer you at their store. And I do thank you for the tour and conversation this afternoon.
Wilf Blakey

No comments:

Post a Comment